I was told that I had a leak in the timing cover by a toyota dealership, to fix this leak ,I am being charged $740.00 , is that a fair price?
oil leak in timing cover on 2005 Toyota Corolla
ANSWER by dandd,
July 24, 2010
Depends on which Engine that you have, on 1 engine this job takes 7.2 hours, so that is about what your are being quoted. Look at your VIN code and if it is a letter Y then that is the 7.2 hour job. Other wise it is about a 4 hour job.
2 answersMay 21, 2012
1 answerApril 17, 2009
1 answerJune 08, 2015
1 answerMarch 29, 2009
2 answersJune 08, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Why is my car getting very shaky while idling? Rpm fluctuates
- i need to know what the 3 fuse box on the positive cable is for
- Is there a fusible link or sensor that might completely shut down electrical sys
- What is causing my radio to come on and the key is not in the ignition?
- seat belt warning light flickers