I have an oil leak in the front left of my 2000 protege. I am taking it in for an oil change but have noticed this leak.
oil leak front left of 2000 mazda on 2000 Mazda Protege
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
2000 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($136 - 182) in Eckhart Mines, MD
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($181 - 328) in Ector, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Ponca, NE
- Timing Belt Replacement ($296 - 384) in Ashfield, MA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($119 - 157) in Rosemont, WV
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($54 - 65) in Greenville, AL