I have an oil leak in the front left of my 2000 protege. I am taking it in for an oil change but have noticed this leak.
oil leak front left of 2000 mazda on 2000 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
2000 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($152 - 217) in Eckhart Mines, MD
- Thermostat Replacement ($136 - 190) in Ector, TX
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ponca, NE
- 127,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Ashfield, MA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($181 - 478) in Rosemont, WV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($323 - 366) in Greenville, AL