when took car for m.o.t the man said he spotted a very small oil leak on the pipe that runs the length of the car to the rear heater,also where is the best place to get the pipe and also whats the exact name of the pipe?
oil leak from rear heater pipe,how to fix please, on 2007 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Rpm gauge doesn't go up. Relays keepon busting.low power and still overheats why
- What should cause my 2002 Kia Sedona to shut off after starting it?
- 2002 Kia Sedona Temperature Gauge Overheating?
- I have a 2002 Kia Sedona. What could be draining my battery?
- Electronic throttle control/ what do they cost?