when took car for m.o.t the man said he spotted a very small oil leak on the pipe that runs the length of the car to the rear heater,also where is the best place to get the pipe and also whats the exact name of the pipe?
oil leak from rear heater pipe,how to fix please, on 2007 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Where is the low port of the ac
- After taking my battery out how do I reset the alarm.
- how would I know if I need a new compressor or just coolant
- Brake lights won't turn off what could be the problem
- Rpm gauge not working. Today the gauge started going up & down. Then. it had no power & running rough. Runs good until gauge starts going up & down