when took car for m.o.t the man said he spotted a very small oil leak on the pipe that runs the length of the car to the rear heater,also where is the best place to get the pipe and also whats the exact name of the pipe?
oil leak from rear heater pipe,how to fix please, on 2007 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- How do I replace the parking brake part that broke off in the release handle?
- Why does hot air come out passenger side vent when AC is on?
- I am having trouble with the back door locks and I have not keyless entry for it
- Where is the low port of the ac
- After taking my battery out how do I reset the alarm.