when took car for m.o.t the man said he spotted a very small oil leak on the pipe that runs the length of the car to the rear heater,also where is the best place to get the pipe and also whats the exact name of the pipe?
oil leak from rear heater pipe,how to fix please, on 2007 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2007 Kia Sedona Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($54 - 102) in Raton, NM
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($228 - 281) in Altaville, CA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Ambia, IN
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,845 - 2,375) in Farragut, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($248 - 578) in Kailua Kona, HI
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($395 - 527) in Bushnell, IL