my 1986 isuzu p'up diesel has a hose with a plug hose clamped in the end of it that sticks up from where the oil filter is screwed in. I was driving along when I heard a pop and and pulled over to see that the plug had shot off. I put the plug back in and hose clamped it, added some oil and started it back up. I pulled over after about a mile to check on it and saw that the hose had swelled up around the plug, but the plug stayed in all the way to my house. What could cause the build up of pressure?
oil leak from hose on 1990 Isuzu Pickup
1 answerFebruary 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Pickup Questions
- Starts but won't keep running
- Why did my oil pump lock up
- Problem I believe with intake manifold gasket or head gaskets
- does 1995 Isuzu pickup have an idle air control valve?
- My isuzu pickup 1992 2.3 has a misfire, i already change the sparkplugs , ignition wiring, ignition rotor , fuel filter, air filter,oxygen sensor and its still has a very small misfire i really need some help .
1990 Isuzu Pickup Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($339 - $487) in Dutzow, MO
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - $106) in Pismo Beach, CA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($416 - $563) in Memphis, NE
- Oil Pump Replacement ($320 - $428) in Beaver, WV
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($418 - $541) in Broomes Island, MD
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($815 - $892) in Cedar Grove, WI