I've had this 2004 Honda Accord 4cyl for 5 years. I took it to Meineke for an oil change and now it leaks through the drain plug. If they stripped the plug, are they liable? This car never leaked before. It does have 140,000 miles and the oil is changed just about every 3,000 to 4,000 miles . Driven on the highway daily. Thanks.
oil leak due to oil change on 2004 Honda Accord
2 answersApril 15, 2012
Verified for the Honda Accord23 reports
Verified for the Honda Accord12 reports
1 answerMarch 23, 2011
4 answersAugust 21, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?
- I bought a Honda from someone and it has.been sitting for about a year
- What maintenance Honda recommends at 60k miles and how much it costs.