I've had this 2004 Honda Accord 4cyl for 5 years. I took it to Meineke for an oil change and now it leaks through the drain plug. If they stripped the plug, are they liable? This car never leaked before. It does have 140,000 miles and the oil is changed just about every 3,000 to 4,000 miles . Driven on the highway daily. Thanks.
oil leak due to oil change on 2004 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 2004 Honda Accord
2 answersApril 15, 2012
Verified for the Honda Accord13 reports
1 answerMarch 23, 2011
Verified for the Honda Accord35 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
2004 Honda Accord Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($616 - $792) in Rathdrum, ID
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - $145) in Afton, TX
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Noonan, ND
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($205 - $342) in Bellevue, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($220 - $263) in Theriot, LA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($68 - $86) in Brookport, IL