I've had this 2004 Honda Accord 4cyl for 5 years. I took it to Meineke for an oil change and now it leaks through the drain plug. If they stripped the plug, are they liable? This car never leaked before. It does have 140,000 miles and the oil is changed just about every 3,000 to 4,000 miles . Driven on the highway daily. Thanks.
oil leak due to oil change on 2004 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 2004 Honda Accord
1 more answer
Verified for the Honda Accord33 reports
Verified for the Honda Accord13 reports
2 answersApril 15, 2012
1 answerMarch 23, 2011
4 answersAugust 21, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- why does my car shake like the wheels are about to fall off. whats the problem?
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
2004 Honda Accord Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($216 - 290) in Rathdrum, ID
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($270 - 368) in Afton, TX
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 145) in Noonan, ND
- Brake Booster Replacement ($381 - 472) in Bellevue, MI
- Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement ($152 - 325) in Theriot, LA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($106 - 113) in Brookport, IL