The oil leak is bad enough that I can't ignore it. How do I fix it? Remove the fan shroud and fan or does the radiator have to come out as well?
Oil Leak at front of engine on 1995 Dodge Ram 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- truck won't roll over at all checked starter, thats ok, what else can it be?
- Where is the fuel bypass on the Cummings 5.9L?
- How can they fix the EGR permanent defect at no cost to me
- 1996 dodge 3500 12 valve 4x4 1st gear shifts great as does second gear but
- Will not shift from low to 2,all new solenoid s and gov and other