The oil leak is bad enough that I can't ignore it. How do I fix it? Remove the fan shroud and fan or does the radiator have to come out as well?
Oil Leak at front of engine on 1995 Dodge Ram 3500
Verified for the Dodge Ram 35009 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- 3500 shut off at a light. The truck turns over but wont start. What could it be?
- erratic and intermittent loss of power in brake system
- My batteries wouldn't charge so I wired in a external voltage and it worked for 6month then quit charging again , this time the alternator was bad.
- Truck idles fine. But upon acceleration it goes to full throttle but then throttle starts to drop and black smoke start coming out of the exhaust.
- My automatic transmission will go in reverse but not forward after I pushed in two wheel drive after using 4x4