The oil leak is bad enough that I can't ignore it. How do I fix it? Remove the fan shroud and fan or does the radiator have to come out as well?
Oil Leak at front of engine on 1995 Dodge Ram 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- Fuel Dies when I go down hill or take foot off of accelerator to slow down.
- truck won't roll over at all checked starter, thats ok, what else can it be?
- Where is the fuel bypass on the Cummings 5.9L?
- How can they fix the EGR permanent defect at no cost to me
- 1996 dodge 3500 12 valve 4x4 1st gear shifts great as does second gear but
1995 Dodge Ram 3500 Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($69 - 125) in Mercer, TN
- 18,000 Mile Service ($233 - 335) in Gifford, WA
- 80,000 Mile Service ($219 - 315) in Fort Howard, MD
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($165 - 249) in Dennis, KS
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($733 - 1,087) in Arnaudville, LA
- Window Switch Replacement ($73 - 278) in Coatsville, MO