I am looking into buying a 2005 s60 and the owner reported it needing a quart of oil in between oil changes. Is this common and does anyone know what may be the problem? It is not a turbo and the current owner does not report any visible leakage.
Oil Leak on 2005 Volvo S60
Verified for the Volvo S6020 reports
Verified for the Volvo S6010 reports
Verified for the Volvo S604 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S60 Questions
- Is there an automatic transmission filter?
- check engine on PO194 error (found with scanner) how bad it is that error tks
- where can I get a reservoir where the windshield washer fluid for this car ?
- When the temperature peaks and the coolant fluid starts to boil ? What's wrong
- How do I get to radiator to check for leak?