I am looking into buying a 2005 s60 and the owner reported it needing a quart of oil in between oil changes. Is this common and does anyone know what may be the problem? It is not a turbo and the current owner does not report any visible leakage.
Oil Leak on 2005 Volvo S60
Verified for the Volvo S6019 reports
2 answersOctober 12, 2010
Verified for the Volvo S6010 reports
1 answerMarch 07, 2014
Verified for the Volvo S604 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S60 Questions
- Engine died suddenly while driving. Warning message showed battery. Replaced bat
- Can I drive to get oil change?
- Check engine came on. Replaced CC 2014. Do I need to replace CC again?
- I test drove the car on the road it started shaking a little on the drivers side
- a/c isn't blowing replaced fuse started working; stopped again fuse isn't fixing