I am looking into buying a 2005 s60 and the owner reported it needing a quart of oil in between oil changes. Is this common and does anyone know what may be the problem? It is not a turbo and the current owner does not report any visible leakage.
Oil Leak on 2005 Volvo S60
Verified for the Volvo S6018 reports
2 answersOctober 12, 2010
Verified for the Volvo S6010 reports
1 answerMarch 07, 2014
Verified for the Volvo S604 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S60 Questions
- a/c isn't blowing replaced fuse started working; stopped again fuse isn't fixing
- Will k.w head gasket and block repair with nanotechnology fix my head gasket?
- Transmission shift 2nd to 3rd gear engine rpm go up high
- My car is not sending any signal to the computer. Can it b fixed?
- Press on gas, hits 50 mph the car stutters and will not accelerate.