I am looking into buying a 2005 s60 and the owner reported it needing a quart of oil in between oil changes. Is this common and does anyone know what may be the problem? It is not a turbo and the current owner does not report any visible leakage.
Oil Leak on 2005 Volvo S60
Verified for the Volvo S6017 reports
2 answersOctober 12, 2010
Verified for the Volvo S6010 reports
1 answerMarch 07, 2014
Verified for the Volvo S604 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S60 Questions
- The rear tires are leaning inward what causes this? and what can i Do?
- Location of mas sensor?also hesitation on acceleration then vibration.
- Wh ere is the maf censor location?
- Looking to purchase from private party, however driver's airbag does work. Is this fixable, and approx how much would it cost?
- My car runs rough or will cut off when idle.