I am finding a very small amount of oil that seems to seep from the top of the engine. It is not near any gaskets or screws, etc. I clean it up and in about 1-2 weeks it is back. Is it possible to have a micro crack in the aluminum cover that allows this to happen? Will the dealer believe me and fix it?
oil leak? on 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- key won't come out and no power and I can't get into the trunk to jump the batte
- Would the airbag malfunctioning cause the fuel pump to stop working?
- My alarm goes off when I open doors etc. How do I disconnect the system
- Where is the battery located?
- I have distinct knocking at beginin of acceleration..at 55 or 60 it goes g r
2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($606 - $890) in Bangor, PA
- Thermostat Replacement ($129 - $183) in Shawville, PA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($51 - $71) in Jacksonville, NC
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($294 - $549) in Vera, OK
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($235 - $291) in Kirtland Afb, NM
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($646 - $710) in Norwich, CT