I am finding a very small amount of oil that seems to seep from the top of the engine. It is not near any gaskets or screws, etc. I clean it up and in about 1-2 weeks it is back. Is it possible to have a micro crack in the aluminum cover that allows this to happen? Will the dealer believe me and fix it?
oil leak? on 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt
Asked by Visitor for the 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt
3 answersAugust 11, 2010
7 answersApril 19, 2009
2 answersApril 23, 2010
1 answerJuly 08, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- Check Engine light is ON and Coolant Temperature reading is showing nothing
- Turned car off tried to start it everything came on but car does nothing
- I have 09 cobalt two codes on p0010 p0011 I changed the one sensor had split by
- My engine is misfiring on 2 and 3
- why won't fuel pump come on when trying to start vehicle?