Oil leak is on the rear/firewall side of the engine at the crank/passenger end
Oil leak on 2004 Ford Taurus
2 answersJuly 31, 2013
1 answerMarch 12, 2010
Verified for the Ford Taurus10 reports
2 answersDecember 22, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order