on my 98 toyota camry. small oil leak. not rear main seal or valve cover gasket. where could it be leaking from
oil leak on 1998 Toyota Camry
Verified for the Toyota Camry173 reports
Verified for the Toyota Camry12 reports
Verified for the Toyota Camry101 reports
2 answersFebruary 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
1998 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($781 - 1,023) in Frohna, MO
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Upson, WI
- Starter Replacement ($261 - 420) in Pierceton, IN
- Battery Replacement ($126 - 181) in Byrdstown, TN
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($771 - 1,766) in Section, AL
- Trans Fluid & Filter Replacement ($171 - 333) in Falls City, OR