I had my new cluch and rear main oil seal re-placed. the warrenty has expired and their is still some oil leakage. what are options. I add about two quarts between oil changes at 3000 mi. Should i use an additive oil gastkit sealier?
oil leak on 1998 Honda Civic
Verified for the Honda Civic38 reports
Verified for the Honda Civic16 reports
Verified for the Honda Civic15 reports
Verified for the Honda Civic8 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
1998 Honda Civic Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Portland, TX
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($232 - 310) in Monroe, NH
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($204 - 302) in Clearfield, KY
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($108 - 135) in Frostproof, FL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($202 - 267) in Corbettsville, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($201 - 286) in Rappahannock Academy, VA