I had my new cluch and rear main oil seal re-placed. the warrenty has expired and their is still some oil leakage. what are options. I add about two quarts between oil changes at 3000 mi. Should i use an additive oil gastkit sealier?
oil leak on 1998 Honda Civic
3 answersApril 15, 2013
2 answersMarch 07, 2012
1 answerNovember 16, 2009
1 answerApril 16, 2009
1 answerJanuary 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?
- cost of labor to repair ignition switch