leaking a little faster than i would like too see it also squeals when started
oil leak on 1997 Jaguar XJ6
Verified for the Jaguar XJ618 reports
1 answerFebruary 09, 2015
1 answerApril 18, 2011
0 answersJune 11, 2011
1 answerJuly 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ6 Questions
- When I turn my headlights on my brake lights do not work.
- Engine cranks but won't start. Ran great night before. It started once .
- car idles fine 800 RPM, put in gear and it bogs out, feather the gas and it will
- Can a 86 jag xj6 be transfer to a 95 jag xj6
- The radio code wont work. I have the code but it just tells me to wait.
1997 Jaguar XJ6 Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($61 - 97) in Plantersville, TX
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pleasant Grove, AR
- 97,500 Mile Service ($157 - 240) in Stevenson, CT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($278 - 366) in Weott, CA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($653 - 802) in Loda, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($681 - 1,248) in Forest Home, AL