The car has oil leak,a little, on june it was fixed, the mechanic put a new oil filter, a Timing Belt Componet Kit, oil pan Gasket set, and W/pump housing gasket w/pum outlet seal, the labor I think was too high, and again has a leak, what could be, please,
oil leak on 2001 Ford Focus
1 answerNovember 11, 2013
1 answerOctober 28, 2009
1 answerOctober 19, 2009
0 answersApril 26, 2010
0 answersMarch 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- Which motor or transmittion mount would be bad and were is it located
- The starter has a slight hesitation when engaged.
- Advice needed! Which car should we use for each lifestyle?
- My car will not start. The battery, alt, and starter was tested and all are fine
- Recently purchased 2005 wagon sags in rear. Common issue? 113,000 miles.