The car has oil leak,a little, on june it was fixed, the mechanic put a new oil filter, a Timing Belt Componet Kit, oil pan Gasket set, and W/pump housing gasket w/pum outlet seal, the labor I think was too high, and again has a leak, what could be, please,
oil leak on 2001 Ford Focus
1 answerNovember 11, 2013
1 answerOctober 28, 2009
1 answerOctober 19, 2009
0 answersApril 26, 2010
1 answerFebruary 05, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2001 Ford Focus Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($578 - 733) in Henderson, NC
- 150,000 Mile Service ($245 - 341) in Dimondale, MI
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($138 - 255) in Holtville, CA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($522 - 703) in East Lyme, CT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($217 - 268) in Henning, TN
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($121 - 172) in Chamois, MO