The car has oil leak,a little, on june it was fixed, the mechanic put a new oil filter, a Timing Belt Componet Kit, oil pan Gasket set, and W/pump housing gasket w/pum outlet seal, the labor I think was too high, and again has a leak, what could be, please,
oil leak on 2001 Ford Focus
Asked by for the 2001 Ford Focus
1 more answer
1 answerNovember 11, 2013
1 answerOctober 28, 2009
1 answerOctober 19, 2009
0 answersApril 26, 2010
1 answerFebruary 05, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- P1633. Will not reset . Battery terminals cleaned still code comes up
- When I start my car I have to push on the gas to keep it started.
- Can I supply parts from reputable parts dealers as NAPA. and contract labor est?
- Car always starts, but after a rain it will die when put in drive.
- Why sometimes car vibrates at lower speed?
2001 Ford Focus Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($634 - 1,004) in Henderson, NC
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($149 - 176) in Dimondale, MI
- AC Condenser Replacement ($467 - 554) in Holtville, CA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in East Lyme, CT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($389 - 646) in Henning, TN
- Headlamp Switch Replacement ($78 - 228) in Chamois, MO