I own a 95 bmw 530i which has a severe oil leak dripping engine oil from behind the ac compressor , it's not the valve cover or pan gasket, any suggestions --- thanks, chris
oil leak on 1995 BMW 530i
Verified for the BMW 530i4 reports
2 answersOctober 29, 2014
1 answerFebruary 14, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 530i Questions
- How can I run Bluetooth thru my factory radio. Is ther an auxiliary port
- my car be clicking in my transmission pan when my car warms up when its idiling
- The speedometer is not working and it's completely off.
- Why does my outside plastic of the car get sensitive and soft?
- Why does my volume control button get loose? How do i fix it?
1995 BMW 530i Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Creswell, NC
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($515 - 733) in Marksville, LA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($527 - 1,174) in Cromwell, IN
- Alternator Replacement ($473 - 748) in Wampsville, NY
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($207 - 493) in Stafford, VA
- Windshield Wiper Switch Replacement ($157 - 639) in Wichita, KS