During a regular maintence service for B16. The mechanic found oil leak under the engine block. He told me he has seen the same problem from other customers who own the same model. The car has 45,500 miles and I am the original owner. Is this a common problem with 2006 RL? Is the repair covered by the warranty?
oil leak on 2006 Acura RL
2 answersApril 05, 2010
1 answerApril 03, 2010
1 answerJuly 12, 2016
0 answersApril 03, 2010
8 answersJune 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Acura RL Questions
- My car takes 4-5 seconds to start, like a long hesitation, can anyone help me?
- my car cuts off while driving. it turns over now but will not start.
- My car stereo Is not working, won't even show that it needs the code.
- Motor starts misfire and quiets
- Metal touched inside the car lighter and the radio doesn't function
2006 Acura RL Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($66 - 97) in Erin, TN
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($684 - 865) in Hosford, FL
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($445 - 507) in Deale, MD
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($200 - 242) in Kingman, IN
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($159 - 742) in Tarlton, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($311 - 1,483) in New Market, TN