During a regular maintence service for B16. The mechanic found oil leak under the engine block. He told me he has seen the same problem from other customers who own the same model. The car has 45,500 miles and I am the original owner. Is this a common problem with 2006 RL? Is the repair covered by the warranty?
oil leak on 2006 Acura RL
2 answersApril 05, 2010
1 answerApril 03, 2010
1 answerJuly 12, 2016
8 answersJune 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Acura RL Questions
- My car stereo Is not working, won't even show that it needs the code.
- Motor starts misfire and quiets
- Metal touched inside the car lighter and the radio doesn't function
- which SUV would you purchase 2013 Acura MDX 2013 Highlander 2013 4 runner
- what is the best suv to purchase between 2010-2013? least repairs?