"I have oil leaking down from a line on my frame onto my left rear shock and it smells like 80/90
Oil leak on 2007 Ford Ranger
2 answersMay 10, 2009
Verified for the Ford Ranger12 reports
3 answersJanuary 09, 2013
1 answerApril 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2007 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($139 - 201) in Plainsboro, NJ
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marshall, IN
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($110 - 141) in Zoar, OH
- 135,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Union, NE
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($251 - 273) in Chadwick, IL
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($174 - 187) in Frankfort, KY