There is an oil leak at the end of the valve cover facing the rear of the car. There appears to be a black plastic round cover about 1 1/2" in diameter where the oil leaks around. Anybody know what that is? Is it just a plug of some kind? Part of the valve cover gasket?
Oil Leak on 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz GL4504 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz GL45018 reports
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Repair and Maintenance
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Maintenance Schedule
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Problems(10)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Repair Estimates
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Q&A(45)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Recalls(1)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Shops
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz GL450 Questions
- what causes ESP inoperable warning
- I have a smell in my car from ventilation system even after service
- Do these vehicles have lots of air suspension problems?
- I replaced the alternator and a new battery yet my battery loses power.
- airmatic drives tough after a repair of rear suspension cause of accident?
2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($503 - 840) in Cornish, ME
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cambridgeport, VT
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,451 - 2,127) in Cuba, AL
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($997 - 1,305) in Duquesne, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($1,462 - 1,734) in Vandalia, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($494 - 978) in Dillsboro, NC