The oil leaks around the front cover where it meets the cylinder head and runs down from there.Only a few drops a day.Looking for any common problems so I know where the source might be.Too low for valve cover.Seems to be front engine at cylinder head gasket area.I believe its the gasket or front cover where the silicone is
oil leak on 2002 Toyota Corolla
1 answerApril 17, 2009
3 answersMay 27, 2015
1 answerFebruary 07, 2011
1 answerJune 08, 2015
1 answerFebruary 25, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?