The oil leaks around the front cover where it meets the cylinder head and runs down from there.Only a few drops a day.Looking for any common problems so I know where the source might be.Too low for valve cover.Seems to be front engine at cylinder head gasket area.I believe its the gasket or front cover where the silicone is
oil leak on 2002 Toyota Corolla
1 answerApril 17, 2009
1 answerFebruary 07, 2011
1 answerFebruary 25, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +