I have fixed my distributor seal once already, and it still leaks oil. Is there a way to prevent this from happening. Like is it a common problem with these cars?
Oil leak on 1992 Acura Vigor
1 answerMay 01, 2010
3 answersApril 24, 2012
2 answersMarch 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Vigor Questions
- Oil light and batter light came on and car stoped now wont fully turn over
- how replace fuel pump?..
- Do you have to remove the engine to replace the distributor on my 94 vigor 2.5L
- Driving just fine then I smell something electrical and the car stops and now it
- How to disable a factory alarm on a acura vigor 93 ..where is it located?
1992 Acura Vigor Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Lewiston, MN
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Maywood, NE
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($281 - 334) in Spring Green, WI
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sheffield Lake, OH
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($93 - 100) in Bass Harbor, ME
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Circle, AK