I have fixed my distributor seal once already, and it still leaks oil. Is there a way to prevent this from happening. Like is it a common problem with these cars?
Oil leak on 1992 Acura Vigor
1 answerMay 01, 2010
3 answersApril 24, 2012
2 answersMarch 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Vigor Questions
- Oil light and batter light came on and car stoped now wont fully turn over
- how replace fuel pump?..
- Do you have to remove the engine to replace the distributor on my 94 vigor 2.5L
- Driving just fine then I smell something electrical and the car stops and now it
- How to disable a factory alarm on a acura vigor 93 ..where is it located?
1992 Acura Vigor Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($152 - 218) in Lewiston, MN
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Maywood, NE
- Spark Plug Replacement ($72 - 97) in Spring Green, WI
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($142 - 167) in Sheffield Lake, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($341 - 384) in Bass Harbor, ME
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($352 - 414) in Circle, AK