1982 ford 460 v-8 oil leak around top of oil filter, tighten filter , no difference, changed filter still leaks, using fl 1a oil filter.there is a bolt just above the filter mounting not sure if it comming from there or not, i do not see the sending unit. thanks
oil leak on 1990 Ford E-350
1 answerDecember 30, 2010
2 answersJuly 20, 2010
Verified for the Ford E-35023 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-350 Questions
- 7.3L diesel, can I convert dual AC to front only? If so, how? The rear leaks.
- where is the power distribution box in 1992 Ford E-350
- i wont to asked about ford Shuttle e 350 the engine catch fire by himself so what is the problem ???!!!
- Where are all the o2 sensors located? How many does it have? Add details if necessary please.
- the driveline keeps slipping and i need to know what to do on to keep it from slipping