I changed my oil a week ago at a local oil changing business, Oil Can Henry's. My car is now leaking oil. Oil Can Henry's said that the oil filter is on securely and it is not leaking. However, the leak is coming from the oil cooler that sits right above the oil filter housing. They believe that it maybe a worn gasket. If this is the case, how much will this cost to fix and get repaired? My 2007 Mazda CX-7 has 85,000 miles. There was no leak prior to taking the car to get the oil change.
Oil leak on 2007 Mazda CX-7
1 answerApril 04, 2014
1 answerNovember 15, 2011
1 answerFebruary 11, 2012
1 answerMarch 10, 2015
1 answerMarch 30, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda CX-7 Questions
- Immobilizer Problems: Anti-theft system activates itself without cause
- how much to repair a timing belt
- My passenger side low beam headlight has an electrical problem?? We have had to change the light blub 4 times in 1 year. The connection is over-heating and melting. Got a new plug and it did not help. Any suggestions?
- O2 sensor will not get ready. Car will not pass inspection after 1year.
- Which would be the smartest way to going about replacing my whole engine or rebuilding it I know both are very expensive but need it done so I can get rid of it