I changed my oil a week ago at a local oil changing business, Oil Can Henry's. My car is now leaking oil. Oil Can Henry's said that the oil filter is on securely and it is not leaking. However, the leak is coming from the oil cooler that sits right above the oil filter housing. They believe that it maybe a worn gasket. If this is the case, how much will this cost to fix and get repaired? My 2007 Mazda CX-7 has 85,000 miles. There was no leak prior to taking the car to get the oil change.
Oil leak on 2007 Mazda CX-7
Asked by for the 2007 Mazda CX-7
1 answerApril 04, 2014
1 answerNovember 15, 2011
1 answerFebruary 11, 2012
1 answerMarch 10, 2015
1 answerMarch 30, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda CX-7 Questions
- Why is it that I have to change my driver side headlights so many times in 1yr
- How can I resolve an error C1168?
- Front Seat backrest will not move to the upright position. Seat moves back
- how much to repair a timing belt
- My passenger side low beam headlight has an electrical problem?? We have had to change the light blub 4 times in 1 year. The connection is over-heating and melting. Got a new plug and it did not help. Any suggestions?
2007 Mazda CX-7 Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($243 - $312) in Toast, NC
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in New Stanton, PA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($395 - $515) in Custer City, OK
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Kennett, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($466 - $607) in Big Horn, WY
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($310 - $326) in Brevard, NC