I've been having oil leaks for awhile now i took it to a mechanic and he told me it was my front main seal and would probably have to take the motor out to fix. Is there another way to do this without taking the motor out?
OIL LEAK on 2000 Mercury Sable
1 answerMay 26, 2011
Verified for the Mercury Sable94 reports
2 answersMay 23, 2011
1 answerApril 27, 2011
1 answerFebruary 16, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
- Stalls at idle / idles low (400RPM)
- I have a Chevy 350 engine extra, and was wondering if I could replace.
- car has 82000 miles charged air & now blows hot it was cold ?
- Why when keys out it dings and steering wheel don't lock
- my heater wont shut off. my tach , speed odometer and my gas gauge is not workin