I read on this site that this year of camaro with 3.4 liter motor has trouble with extension housing seal leaks. does anyone no what extension housing seals are? the motor has a oil leak at the rear in the center at top i cant find.I could see some kind of cover over a hole at rear that might be a option if the motor had a distributor but i cant see the whole thing.
Oil leak on 1995 Chevrolet Camaro
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by PARTS GUY,
December 01, 2011
Most likely valve cover gaskets. You need to clean the engine off and install ehgine oil dye and use a UV light to find the leak. Of course this will require a lift to raise the car and look from the bootom.
2 answersDecember 07, 2011
3 answersDecember 13, 2011
1 answerNovember 07, 2011
3 answersAugust 27, 2013
Verified for the Chevrolet Camaro20 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces