I read on this site that this year of camaro with 3.4 liter motor has trouble with extension housing seal leaks. does anyone no what extension housing seals are? the motor has a oil leak at the rear in the center at top i cant find.I could see some kind of cover over a hole at rear that might be a option if the motor had a distributor but i cant see the whole thing.
Oil leak on 1995 Chevrolet Camaro
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by PARTS GUY ,
December 01, 2011
Most likely valve cover gaskets. You need to clean the engine off and install ehgine oil dye and use a UV light to find the leak. Of course this will require a lift to raise the car and look from the bootom.
Verified for the Chevrolet Camaro21 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Camaro2 reports
2 answersDecember 07, 2011
3 answersDecember 13, 2011
1 answerNovember 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I get shocked when I touch the backing plate of my distributor when testing
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
1995 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hagerstown, IN
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 151) in Seville, OH
- AC Condenser Replacement ($629 - 723) in Knoxville, PA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($195 - 254) in Merrimack, NH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($31 - 40) in Plentywood, MT
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($446 - 540) in Lookeba, OK