I read on this site that this year of camaro with 3.4 liter motor has trouble with extension housing seal leaks. does anyone no what extension housing seals are? the motor has a oil leak at the rear in the center at top i cant find.I could see some kind of cover over a hole at rear that might be a option if the motor had a distributor but i cant see the whole thing.
Oil leak on 1995 Chevrolet Camaro
Asked by for the 1995 Chevrolet Camaro
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by PARTS GUY ,
December 01, 2011
Most likely valve cover gaskets. You need to clean the engine off and install ehgine oil dye and use a UV light to find the leak. Of course this will require a lift to raise the car and look from the bootom.
2 answersDecember 07, 2011
3 answersDecember 13, 2011
Verified for the Chevrolet Camaro21 reports
1 answerNovember 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- diagnostic trouble code po146 pops up on scanner however there is no sensor ther
- Headlight on a Camaro RS 2014 problem
- Will 98 Camaro parts work on a 99 camaro
- How to get the transmission controll soleniod out of the transmission on a 1996
- My car randomly shuts off while driving it. All lights stay on when key is out.
1995 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($280 - $516) in Hagerstown, IN
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($151 - $463) in Seville, OH
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - $82) in Knoxville, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($250 - $305) in Merrimack, NH
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($51 - $94) in Plentywood, MT
- Horn Replacement ($95 - $113) in Lookeba, OK