I just bought the car brand new on 8/13/9. It has been leaking oil ever since. I took it in to the dealer and after they looked at it he said "this is most unusual for a new car , but it seems the oil pan wasn't sealed properly but you won't run out of oil, so bring it in next week and we will fix it. No Charge..Under Warranty." Has anyone else out there had this problem because I had a 16 year old car I just got rid of and it NEVER had an oil leak!
Oil Leak on 2010 Toyota Corolla
Verified for the Toyota Corolla8 reports
Verified for the Toyota Corolla44 reports
1 answerApril 17, 2009
3 answersMay 27, 2015
1 answerFebruary 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- just had tuneup it run's fine on road but come to stop it start's sputter,dies
- I just brought a battery for my car a month ago, and my car still wont start?
- why my car wont start
- I have a 1989 Toyota Corolla AE92 model what brand distributor would be in it.
- I plugged my scanner into my cars computer nothing happend
2010 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($241 - 498) in Angel Fire, NM
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($108 - 219) in Glenshaw, PA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Bloomsbury, NJ
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($386 - 571) in Gregory, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($349 - 510) in Lapwai, ID
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Altus Afb, OK