I just bought the car brand new on 8/13/9. It has been leaking oil ever since. I took it in to the dealer and after they looked at it he said "this is most unusual for a new car , but it seems the oil pan wasn't sealed properly but you won't run out of oil, so bring it in next week and we will fix it. No Charge..Under Warranty." Has anyone else out there had this problem because I had a 16 year old car I just got rid of and it NEVER had an oil leak!
Oil Leak on 2010 Toyota Corolla
Asked by for the 2010 Toyota Corolla
Verified for the Toyota Corolla7 reports
1 answerApril 17, 2009
3 answersMay 27, 2015
Verified for the Toyota Corolla48 reports
1 answerFebruary 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
2010 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($741 - $942) in Angel Fire, NM
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($92 - $122) in Glenshaw, PA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($144 - $191) in Bloomsbury, NJ
- Air Filter Replacement ($44 - $62) in Gregory, TX
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($102 - $130) in Lapwai, ID
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($142 - $235) in Altus Afb, OK