I just bought the car brand new on 8/13/9. It has been leaking oil ever since. I took it in to the dealer and after they looked at it he said "this is most unusual for a new car , but it seems the oil pan wasn't sealed properly but you won't run out of oil, so bring it in next week and we will fix it. No Charge..Under Warranty." Has anyone else out there had this problem because I had a 16 year old car I just got rid of and it NEVER had an oil leak!
Oil Leak on 2010 Toyota Corolla
Verified for the Toyota Corolla7 reports
1 answerApril 17, 2009
3 answersMay 27, 2015
Verified for the Toyota Corolla46 reports
1 answerFebruary 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2010 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($337 - 502) in Angel Fire, NM
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($250 - 330) in Glenshaw, PA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($203 - 265) in Bloomsbury, NJ
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($79 - 123) in Gregory, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($862 - 1,003) in Lapwai, ID
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($326 - 536) in Altus Afb, OK