I just bought the car brand new on 8/13/9. It has been leaking oil ever since. I took it in to the dealer and after they looked at it he said "this is most unusual for a new car , but it seems the oil pan wasn't sealed properly but you won't run out of oil, so bring it in next week and we will fix it. No Charge..Under Warranty." Has anyone else out there had this problem because I had a 16 year old car I just got rid of and it NEVER had an oil leak!
Oil Leak on 2010 Toyota Corolla
1 answerApril 17, 2009
3 answersMay 27, 2015
1 answerFebruary 07, 2011
1 answerFebruary 25, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +