I have a 2.5 4 cylinder and there is a slight oil leak from the 2 middle spark plugs how do I fix this
Oil leak on 1992 Plymouth Acclaim
Verified for the Plymouth Acclaim9 reports
1 answerApril 19, 2015
2 answersMay 10, 2014
0 answersMarch 14, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Acclaim Questions
- What could be causing the tick in my engine? 1992 Plymouth Acclaim
- Fuse is good for brake lights, bulb is good for both brake lights. Brake lights are not working??? What else could someone check besides those two things to get them operating again??? please and thank you....!
- What's the ballpark to fix an exhaust on a car with a catalytic converter?
- Have air idle control code, gas pedal hard to push, tends to idle high.
- Why is there no pressure to my brake pedal.