Truck broke about a year ago and we replaced the turbo it was leaking oil so we replaced the seals and propped open the waste gate its not leaking as much but now oil is pushing through the exhaust side of the turbo.
Oil is leaking out of the exhaust side of the turbo. Why? on 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(14)
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(89)
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(4)
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- . I have a 2010 250 4x4 5.4 6-speed. Truck has rough idle, bucks and hesitates.
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- Glow Plug Replacement ($497 - 724) in Coral Springs, FL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($584 - 814) in Saratoga, WY
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($152 - 265) in Concord, GA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($125 - 199) in Lodi, TX
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($119 - 149) in Fairchild Air Force Base, WA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($140 - 355) in Cordova, IL