looking through some similar questions that were answered, my question. if i take the spark plug out with oil in the tube and the oil falls in the hole, is that a problem?
oil in spark plug tube. on 2000 Dodge Stratus
2 answersAugust 30, 2011
Verified for the Dodge Stratus26 reports
1 answerJuly 06, 2010
Verified for the Dodge Stratus49 reports
1 answerAugust 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?