looking through some similar questions that were answered, my question. if i take the spark plug out with oil in the tube and the oil falls in the hole, is that a problem?
oil in spark plug tube. on 2000 Dodge Stratus
Verified for the Dodge Stratus44 reports
2 answersAugust 30, 2011
1 answerJuly 06, 2010
Verified for the Dodge Stratus24 reports
1 answerAugust 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- 01 Stratus Coupe 3.0 won't run unless I hold in the mfi relay by hand its good 2
- 06 Stratus is getting power to everything but will not start,is getting fuel?
- Has spark has has to fuel rail turns over but won't start evenwith startingfluid
- Car shifts on its own, get to 35mph when I take foot off gaspetal doesn't slow
- pressure in gas tank,remove cap,car dies,evap canister repaired.withoutcap run