My car has oil in the spark hole plugs. Not in all of them tho. Is the cause of my car not starting?
Oil in spark plug g on 1995 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
1995 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($132 - 189) in Fordyce, NE
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($258 - 327) in Coral Springs, FL
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($422 - 520) in Aberdeen, OH
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($265 - 333) in Vinton, IA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($114 - 325) in Romulus, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($228 - 289) in Uniontown, MO