I replaced the head gasket and then ran the car for ten minutes 3 quarts of oil leaked into the head.I know i put the head gasket on the right way and torque it properly ,also the head was pressured checked at a machine shop,the motor runs good so im figuring that i installed the head gasket properly what could cause the oil to go into radiator so quickly?I dont think it had this problem before i replaced the head gasket but the car wasnt running long after it first overheated ,or so i was told,i figured if the head wasnt seated properly it wouldnt run good.How could i test this? Thanks
Oil in radiator from motor on 2001 Dodge Neon
3 answersFebruary 06, 2013
0 answersMay 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Why does my car over heat when using the blinkers?
- Car don't overheat but water gargles after ya drive it?
- We just changed the rear wheel bearings and now the brake pedal has no pressure and my car has no brakes...what happened?
- My car isn't shifting out of first and it's RPMs are reading high??
- Had timing belt brake and well caused to have new motor put in .bent rod,heads would have to be shaved. Was a new motor the right choice total cost 1000.00.