I had the tranny cooling radiator replaced. I was getting light-brown sludge in the rediator and reservoir. Now I have dark-brown sludge only in the reservoir; radiator seems clean ( unless the sludge settles to the bottom). What's up?
Oil in coolant reservoir on 1998 Jeep Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- automatic transmission slipping, knocking and car rolls in park
- wont start lights dont turn on wait and it works is it the batery cabels
- My car hesitates when taking off. Is there a chip that can be installed to cure that problem?
- 1986 Jeep Comanche 4 cyl 5 speed - will not run in cold weather - RENIX fuel injection system
- Jeep will not start. Does not respond to being jumped. Horn went off today and would not stop until key was turned to auxilary.