I had the tranny cooling radiator replaced. I was getting light-brown sludge in the rediator and reservoir. Now I have dark-brown sludge only in the reservoir; radiator seems clean ( unless the sludge settles to the bottom). What's up?
Oil in coolant reservoir on 1998 Jeep Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Replaced the battery and check engine light came on why
- How much should it cost to replace a muffler
- 99 Cherokee started a knocking this week around 1500 rpm. Sounds low and to rig
- When ever I go over 50 mph car shakes violently it is not the alignment.
- No Spark!! Replaced CPS w Mopar part, also replaced everything else!! Help!!