OIl found in coolantjug no gage lights on temp normal no overheating??
oil in coolant on 2006 Dodge Magnum
1 answerJuly 16, 2010
1 answerFebruary 04, 2014
0 answersOctober 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- Shifter will not shift out of Park...
- My car is shifting hard into 2nd gear i read it could be the TCM.
- Broken toming chain tensioner was put in engine whole replacing the water pump,
- Bad gas smell can't drive too strong . Do not see leak
- My dodge shuts down when I come to a stop. I have taken it to dealer, can't fix