i have a 97 plymouth breeze and when i take off the #1 plug wire from the plug the engine idle the same( rough) an also #3 does it sometime , the injectors are working ok and i also switch aoround some of the plugs to be certain that idon't need plug or plug wires i dont know whats wrong. i also went ahead an changed the coil pack an the issue is still there PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!
oil in 1 an 3 plug hole an car misfire what can i do to fix it? on 1997 Plymouth Breeze
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Breeze Questions
- When I turn my car on the dash lights are bright but when I try to start it it
- No heat in car blows cold is it my heater core is there a way to check alarm for
- The code p0172 on the scanner what does this mean
- Power steering pump is full and no leaks underneath, but no power steering?
- Why is ac making a loud noise?
1997 Plymouth Breeze Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($245 - 341) in Myra, KY
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Madison Lake, MN
- 75,000 Mile Service ($245 - 341) in Eden, UT
- 37,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Brownsville, MD
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($146 - 337) in Collinwood, TN
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Ajo, AZ