» » »

Mazda Q&A

Ask Your Question

1999 Mazda Millenia Question: oil going on to intake system, how do you change seals on supercharger.



jesusesquivel, 2.3L V6 Supercharged, Lexington, KY, April 21, 2013, 14:22

is there a rebuild kit for supercharger or i just buy parts from dealer?

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    May 23, 2013, 17:09

    no to both. you get a whole new/reman one. big bucks, and labor intensive

    Flag This