when ignition is turned and car is running the oil guage needle goes up as far as it can go and stays there while engine is running.
oil gauge always on high on 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- My lights around the ac knobs and around the gear shifter are out what to do
- my pathfinder is actually a 87 and i dont know what the problem is with it
- I have no power going to the fuel pump relay, relay is good terminal 5 has power
- how do i check distributor cap coil on a 99 pathfinder
- My car got stuck in reverse and the shifter moves but car is still in reverse?
2005 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Ocheyedan, IA
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($659 - 836) in Sun Valley, CA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Mount Cory, OH
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($168 - 416) in Horatio, AR
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($36 - 65) in Mooresville, MO
- Window Switch Replacement ($316 - 327) in Garland, NE