when i accelerate my oil meter needle moves.. is this normal?
oil gauge on 2005 Cadillac Escalade
Engine oil pressure should rise with engine RPM because the engine oil pump rotates faster, oil pressure builds p to a certain specified pressure and a relief valve opens and allows excess pressure to return to the oil pan.
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade71 reports
1 answerApril 25, 2014
1 answerMarch 02, 2015
1 answerNovember 12, 2010
1 answerJanuary 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- I'M working on an escalade with the service air bag message on and B0085-00 code
- service stability, service ride contro
- An orange light just came on...in the shape of a trailer or cart. What is it?
- Rear leveling shocks replaced. Adjustment needed in leveling controller?
- Does one module malfunction affect all other modules in the bussing system?