when i accelerate my oil meter needle moves.. is this normal?
oil gauge on 2005 Cadillac Escalade
Engine oil pressure should rise with engine RPM because the engine oil pump rotates faster, oil pressure builds p to a certain specified pressure and a relief valve opens and allows excess pressure to return to the oil pan.
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade7 reports
1 answerApril 25, 2014
1 answerMarch 02, 2015
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade71 reports
1 answerNovember 12, 2010
This week's top 10
2005 Cadillac Escalade Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hopkinsville, KY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Usk, WA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($878 - 1,183) in Minturn, AR
- AC Compressor Replacement ($636 - 892) in Logan, WV
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($368 - 520) in Millcreek, IL
- Window Switch Replacement ($308 - 542) in Muldoon, TX