when i accelerate my oil meter needle moves.. is this normal?
oil gauge on 2005 Cadillac Escalade
Engine oil pressure should rise with engine RPM because the engine oil pump rotates faster, oil pressure builds p to a certain specified pressure and a relief valve opens and allows excess pressure to return to the oil pan.
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade66 reports
1 answerApril 25, 2014
1 answerMarch 02, 2015
1 answerNovember 12, 2010
1 answerJanuary 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- An orange light just came on...in the shape of a trailer or cart. What is it?
- Rear leveling shocks replaced. Adjustment needed in leveling controller?
- Does one module malfunction affect all other modules in the bussing system?
- My manual shifter stopped working it won't shift up or down once I put it on M.
- Is the Reverse Sensor suppose to 'beep' when you close in on an opject ??