when i accelerate my oil meter needle moves.. is this normal?
oil gauge on 2005 Cadillac Escalade
Engine oil pressure should rise with engine RPM because the engine oil pump rotates faster, oil pressure builds p to a certain specified pressure and a relief valve opens and allows excess pressure to return to the oil pan.
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade7 reports
1 answerApril 25, 2014
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade71 reports
1 answerMarch 02, 2015
1 answerNovember 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- truck stalls when driving just replace fuel pump and spark plugs
- where is the daytime running light sensor located?
- My oil pressure light comes on wen starthe it up now d morning
- Front differential is making a whinning noise when accelerating and stops
- Runs awesome but has low idling issue when stopping it dies why?