When started hits the peg
Oil gage on my ford ranger
Is below the peg. on 2004 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2004 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($53 - 75) in Ashville, OH
- 65,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Macon, IL
- 120,000 Mile Service ($504 - 688) in Alta Vista, IA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Rosemont, NJ
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($129 - 159) in King, WI
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 30) in De Soto, GA