need to know oil filter location on 2010 chevrolet hhr with 2.2l engine?
oil filter location? on 2009 Chevrolet HHR
2 answersJune 30, 2009
1 answerMarch 09, 2010
1 answerSeptember 01, 2009
1 answerJuly 11, 2011
1 answerMarch 27, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet HHR Questions
- My car shakes like a rollercoaster going up a hill when its ideling
- Chime not working for seat belts, key, lights. What's the fix?
- Hesitation to take off, shaking when idle and loud exhaust?
- Throttle body or pedal sensors,based on codes p2135/p2174 reduced engine power
- car is slow to taking of and sputters going up hill or at stop lights sometimes
2009 Chevrolet HHR Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($221 - 271) in New Straitsville, OH
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($319 - 437) in Fontana Dam, NC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($374 - 665) in Farnhamville, IA
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($129 - 173) in Brockway, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($154 - 193) in East Tawas, MI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($662 - 859) in Burlington, ND