Where is the oil filter located on the 2.2 engine?
oil filter location on 2008 Chevrolet HHR
BEST ANSWER by ProChevy ,
September 01, 2009
Look at the front side of the engine closest to the radiator and down the side of the engine. The oil filter cap is a 32mm or 1 1/4 wrench size.
1 answer 1 comment
2 answersJune 30, 2009
1 answerJuly 26, 2011
1 answerMarch 09, 2010
1 answerJuly 11, 2011
1 answerMarch 27, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet HHR Questions
- My car shakes like a rollercoaster going up a hill when its ideling
- Chime not working for seat belts, key, lights. What's the fix?
- Hesitation to take off, shaking when idle and loud exhaust?
- Throttle body or pedal sensors,based on codes p2135/p2174 reduced engine power
- car is slow to taking of and sputters going up hill or at stop lights sometimes
2008 Chevrolet HHR Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($221 - 271) in Smithton, IL
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Frazeysburg, OH
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($226 - 359) in New Cambria, KS
- Clutch Replacement ($1,113 - 1,885) in Redstar, WV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($335 - 371) in Hygiene, CO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($379 - 426) in Exline, IA