Where is the oil filter located on the 2.2 engine?
oil filter location on 2008 Chevrolet HHR
BEST ANSWER by ProChevy,
September 01, 2009
Look at the front side of the engine closest to the radiator and down the side of the engine. The oil filter cap is a 32mm or 1 1/4 wrench size.
1 answer 1 comment
2 answersJune 30, 2009
1 answerJuly 26, 2011
1 answerMarch 09, 2010
1 answerJuly 11, 2011
1 answerMarch 27, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet HHR Questions
- My car starts shaking on the right side at about 45 mph and doesn't stop until
- What is the estimated cost of repair on timing chain that slipped.
- I had a recall done and the recalled part didn't fix it, made it worse
- lights on dashboard come on while driving, the gas hand & speed odometer stop
- How to fix whole separation in cowling which is causing electrical system issues