On the bottom of the oil filter canister is a plastic screw cap. When you unscrew the cap,nothing comes out. What is it for?
Oil Filter canister on 2008 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
2008 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($322 - 373) in Pall Mall, TN
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($223 - 332) in Carlisle, IA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Saint Just, PR
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($342 - 679) in Farmingville, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($429 - 501) in Shickley, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,523 - 1,578) in Mabie, WV