On the bottom of the oil filter canister is a plastic screw cap. When you unscrew the cap,nothing comes out. What is it for?
Oil Filter canister on 2008 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2008 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($141 - 174) in Pall Mall, TN
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($319 - 428) in Carlisle, IA
- 142,500 Mile Service ($43 - 126) in Saint Just, PR
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Farmingville, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($425 - 485) in Shickley, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($243 - 302) in Mabie, WV