where is the oil filter located
oil filter on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280
The oil filter is a "cartridge style" oil filter not a traditional "spin on type filter". The filter is in a housing that has a spin on cap on top of the housing. The housing is on the driver's side rear of the engine compartment.
1 more answer
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C28028 reports
1 answerAugust 20, 2010
1 answerMarch 29, 2009
0 answersJanuary 31, 2015
1 answerMay 29, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- My driver side and front passenger side will not move forward or back.
- what type of oil does the c280 1999 mercedes benz take?
- I replaced conductor plate and car still won't shift out of 1 gear.Error P0715
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
1997 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($635 - 825) in Mukwonago, WI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Ambrose, GA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($449 - 758) in Keezletown, VA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($113 - 206) in Buchanan, GA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Pembroke, MA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($72 - 251) in Alton, NH