does the oil filter just screw on to the block, or is some part between block and filter
oil filter on 2004 Lincoln Aviator
1 answerFebruary 28, 2012
0 answersDecember 14, 2010
0 answersFebruary 28, 2012
Verified for the Lincoln Aviator4 reports
1 answerJune 14, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Aviator Questions
- battery keeps draining after engine is shut down, all assesories are turned off
- Where is the relay for the radio, sunroof, and power windows? None of them work?
- How do you fix the Monitor and DVD system
- When replacing front upper ball joints, can i replace just the ball joints or do i have to replace the whole control arm?
- Transmission light omes on and says "check tranny" a few milrs later it comes on and says tranny overheating. I can smell what i think is tranny fluid? Any ideas? Thanks