My first thought is old or cracked pan gasket, tightened bolts no help, crazy that you cannot remove the pan without removing the motor/tran, what were they thinking, is there any other cure out there for this issue, seal softer additive maybe? motor has 171,000 miles on it. still runs ok.
Oil driping from oil pan on the passinger side from the four rear pan bolts on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986