My first thought is old or cracked pan gasket, tightened bolts no help, crazy that you cannot remove the pan without removing the motor/tran, what were they thinking, is there any other cure out there for this issue, seal softer additive maybe? motor has 171,000 miles on it. still runs ok.
Oil driping from oil pan on the passinger side from the four rear pan bolts on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Under hood on passenger side
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but