My first thought is old or cracked pan gasket, tightened bolts no help, crazy that you cannot remove the pan without removing the motor/tran, what were they thinking, is there any other cure out there for this issue, seal softer additive maybe? motor has 171,000 miles on it. still runs ok.
Oil driping from oil pan on the passinger side from the four rear pan bolts on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- what is a purge sensor and where is it located?
- Does running air conditioner cause it to leak water?
- how do I fix turn signals when I replaced fuse, relay, bulbs , and switch and
- My car window rolls down but won't come back up what should I do?
- all four window regulators have broken and I only have 60,000 miles on this car,