My first thought is old or cracked pan gasket, tightened bolts no help, crazy that you cannot remove the pan without removing the motor/tran, what were they thinking, is there any other cure out there for this issue, seal softer additive maybe? motor has 171,000 miles on it. still runs ok.
Oil driping from oil pan on the passinger side from the four rear pan bolts on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1999 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
- I can hear my motor to my wipers but they won't move
1999 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($272 - $366) in Paxton, MA
- Water Pump Replacement ($330 - $593) in Belmont, OH
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Cushing, ME
- Brake Drum Replacement ($386 - $667) in Addyston, OH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($198 - $284) in Hebron, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,385 - $2,534) in Wolcott, IN