No problem finding the oil drain plug on my '08 STS, but cannot seem to find it on my '09 STS 3.6L.
Oil drain plug location? on 2009 Cadillac STS
1 answerApril 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac STS Questions
- When I turn my car off it won't stop beeping. It say its not in park.
- How do i get my drivers seat as far back as the passengers?
- My vehicle operates but no sound from inside the vehicle ..No chime no stereo
- Is it possible to just replace the bushings on the front end, or whole A arm?
- abs , steering, stabilizer lights on cruise limited to 80 mph
2009 Cadillac STS Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Greenbush, MN
- Spark Plug Replacement ($201 - 278) in Windsor, VT
- Heater Core Replacement ($694 - 890) in Chaparral, NM
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Summerville, GA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($465 - 516) in Fleming, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($897 - 993) in Guys, TN