is the motor oil cooler in radiator
oil cooler on 2002 Ford Windstar
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328,
June 01, 2010
nope. no oil cooler. trans cooler and power steering cooler only.
2 answersMarch 22, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My air on the dash blows out hot air the blnd dr actuator is new rear air works?
- if my belt tensioner wasnt working wright or broken would it make a loud knocki
- Under hood and under dashboard
- i started my van a & a loud knocking noise is coming from the engine
- how much do you charge for blend door repair? and the motor is new.