How do you replace the oil cooler?
Oil Cooler on 1998 Cadillac Catera
Verified for the Cadillac Catera49 reports
1 answerNovember 28, 2011
1 answerOctober 02, 2010
3 answersJanuary 28, 2010
3 answersJanuary 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
1998 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Youngsville, LA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($412 - 1,014) in Morgantown, PA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($203 - 270) in Bovill, ID
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($325 - 574) in Woolrich, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($3,448 - 3,475) in Fort Garland, CO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($1,060 - 1,163) in Honeydew, CA