How do you replace the oil cooler?
Oil Cooler on 1998 Cadillac Catera
Verified for the Cadillac Catera49 reports
3 answersJanuary 28, 2010
1 answerNovember 28, 2011
1 answerOctober 02, 2010
3 answersJanuary 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
- How to fix P0335 and P0727 error codes for Cadillac Catera 2000?