WHere can i get a genuine oil cooler for a decent price. i took my car to the garage today and they advised that i had a damaged oil cooler that requires replacement, there is oil leaking from all over,.Advised that the car should not be driven as the hot oil could cause the sever damage to the transmission.
Oil Cooler on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 answerNovember 11, 2009
1 answerFebruary 20, 2011
0 answersMay 30, 2013
1 answerAugust 26, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally
- Where is the thermastat located
- What is causing an intermittent vibration when accelerating?
- What can cause the tire pressure light to come on when the tires are full?
- What is causing an extremely fast oil leak on the right side of the engine?