WHere can i get a genuine oil cooler for a decent price. i took my car to the garage today and they advised that i had a damaged oil cooler that requires replacement, there is oil leaking from all over,.Advised that the car should not be driven as the hot oil could cause the sever damage to the transmission.
Oil Cooler on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
3 answersMarch 21, 2011
1 answerNovember 11, 2009
1 answerFebruary 20, 2011
0 answersMay 30, 2013
1 answerAugust 26, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- How do I delete "Call History from the phone touch screen
- What is the length of the rear coil springs?
- does the rubber hose between the gas tank and the filler tube have different dia
- why would the fan/ac running make my car lose power and ultimately die
- When u start my car it idles for a second then idles lower and then dies.