Hi, i was wondering how often should oil be changed in a 1994 splash, when i haven't yet put 3000 miles on it. I really dont drive it alot and when i do, its just short distances, and what im wondering is, if not changing the oil in about a yr. is hard on the engine?
oil changing in a ford splash on 1994 Ford Ranger
0 answersMay 29, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- Where to take the vehicle for body damage? And also need to get the best price
- error code read #2 spark plug or wire needed to replaced, no improvement
- Overdrivelightblinksandnowafter3weeks transmissionisslowtoshiftorhardshift
- Where is air door actuator located & do I need any special tools to replace it ?
- After my truck runs for about 20 min. alarm sounds at random times