Hi, i was wondering how often should oil be changed in a 1994 splash, when i haven't yet put 3000 miles on it. I really dont drive it alot and when i do, its just short distances, and what im wondering is, if not changing the oil in about a yr. is hard on the engine?
oil changing in a ford splash on 1994 Ford Ranger
by splashgirl94 in Foley, AL on May 29, 2012
1 answerMay 29, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- i am thinking about buying a 2001 ranger 4x4 4.0 v6 off some guy. it only has 63k miles and looks like its been very taken care of. he priced it at 6800 i offered him 5k cash. should i buy this truck for that price?
- So i noticed my truck shaking pretty rough while in idle and driving and when i got home i noticed smoke coming from my catalytic converter what should i do
- My Ford Ranger shuts off while driving down the road or sometimes it'll run to the store and then when I turn it off and come back out it won't start but turns over what could possible problems be
- i can feel my feet getting damp every once in a while.would that be coming from my heater core?
- My eec fuse blows what could be the causes I would like to know what all is dependent on this fuse