Hi, i was wondering how often should oil be changed in a 1994 splash, when i haven't yet put 3000 miles on it. I really dont drive it alot and when i do, its just short distances, and what im wondering is, if not changing the oil in about a yr. is hard on the engine?
oil changing in a ford splash on 1994 Ford Ranger
1 answerMay 29, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- coil pack only firing at four plugs
- It hard to start an over drive light flashes. Boggs down an motor runs bad
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the
- The over drive light flashes steadily an when gas is aplied boggs down.
- My fan control will only work on High setting. I replaced the fan control switch