Hi, i was wondering how often should oil be changed in a 1994 splash, when i haven't yet put 3000 miles on it. I really dont drive it alot and when i do, its just short distances, and what im wondering is, if not changing the oil in about a yr. is hard on the engine?
oil changing in a ford splash on 1994 Ford Ranger
1 answerMay 29, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1994 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Wittenberg, WI
- 67,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Hatboro, PA
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($46 - 58) in Macon, GA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Ridge, MD
- Battery Cable Replacement ($103 - 116) in Merrimac, WI
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($61 - 68) in Marissa, IL