Never had issues before. Care has 74500 miles. No warning lights or alarms on dash.
Oil changed yesterday.Bolts not tightened down.Clutch goes out today,related? on 2010 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
2010 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($375 - 647) in Cromwell, OK
- 60,000 Mile Service ($562 - 757) in Villamont, VA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($283 - 453) in Monrovia, CA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($252 - 324) in Fayetteville, NC
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($72 - 403) in Newburg, MO
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($365 - 447) in Robbinsville, NC