How do I reset the "Change Oil" on the Message Center on my 2007 Mercury Mountaineer? I had the oil change by a dealer within the last two weeks and now this light appears. I would rather not go back to dealer and wait or pay for a simple fix. Can anyone help?
Oil Change Message Center Reset on 2007 Mercury Mountaineer
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mountaineer Questions
- the rear lights still on even when i turn the car off
- I have a 2000 mercury mountaineer with 154,000 miles. The reverse doesn't work.
- Drivers power seat will move on its own while driving
- No heat. Blowing air fine. What is causing only cool air flow?
- random codes popping up along with engine failsafe mode
2007 Mercury Mountaineer Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($778 - 1,079) in Marion, SC
- Starter Replacement ($252 - 384) in Jamison, PA
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in South Naknek, AK
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,115 - 1,704) in Dover, GA
- Drive Axle Assembly Drain & Refill ($44 - 67) in Mauston, WI
- Axle Shaft Replacement ($212 - 344) in Virginia City, NV